21 April 2009

Some old and new screenshotZ :)

Our secret girlish parties... When we all got fred :)


Our super sexy fur cloth fashion

shrek sisters there...
bursting... ago;)
A friend boiling on the soup :D



O my alt is so sexy :)

Sister with her friends. well.. maybe x friends :)

Omg i was bursting with tese people ..




I was even doing quests with these people ...


This was when my refrigeratory and fish urn were new. And i had wester sword back then wich i really loved.

there was my first time when i burst :). i just tried and return to normal training. because it seemed better till lvl 75 :) because i didnt have eremote:)

When i was first in ankgor, when the version 4 was still new.

We doing quest together. With dobu neko and konno :D a big family :)
Long ago when i first met Dobu we were helping neko for a quest. Or neko was helping me.. :). I was even jelous of dobu cuz they seemed very close with my wlo father Neko :D

1 comment:

Dobutsu said...

that gansta total noob =.=