19 April 2009

Roca Death Quest

Hello friends. I know that i didnt write anything to this blog for a really long time. But now i feel like i want to write.
My sis Konno is making really nice mangas wich i really like so she wanted me to help her for that quest for her ongoing WLO comic story.
So we skip our usual 24/7 burst training with Dobutsu^^ and go to the ghost island.
We thought that the only condition for this quest is to have Fred. But when we first go there with Dobutsu we couldnt start the quest. Then today when i go i could. I had Roca and Frederico on my team and the only quest prop on my inventory was the Ma stone wich i got from charlotte quest long ago, i had get it yesterday again when i was helping guildmates for charlotte fight.
And i was able to start, and wanted to see what levels we will fight. At the begining there appear 4 guards wich level is 88 and we with dobutsu killed them with normal atk. The second battle was with snakes and snake woman. She is a bit tough but didnt get lot of time to do it even tho we were without our favourite healer Pakize.
Anyway. The reward was 4 stars and earrings for maxHP + 150, but really rally sad part of the sotry. Roca was my favourite pet but i dont have space anymore for pets so i shoud start killing the ones i can...



No comments: