27 November 2008

My shops

My main character is exilia, wich is currently lvl 67 (i hope i will be lvl 70 after the double xp) and I also train a healer pakize wich is actually my twin sister's character and its lvl 60.
My other 2 alts are shaziye and Sios.
Shaziye is lvl 25 and im not training her at all because she is growing fruits and making me syrups almos all the time. Sometimes (when i need) she is collecting ores, woods, seeds, fish. And actually she is a good cheff because her food is selling good in Kelan. This is how her shop looks. I make her 2 food shelfs. And they solved my place problem on the inventory. And they can hold 500 items (250 from each item). And 1 of these Coin machines i bought from S.Akura for 6.5k, wich was really nice price ( Than you S.Akura!). And this is how her shop looks like...



And the other alt is Sios. Actually Sios is not my character. He was my first wl love. Because he was the nicest person in the game. He is still the nicest. I didnt see anyone like him. He stoped playing when his pc was broke. Then he entered medicine college and now he doesn't have time to play. But he promise me to come this weekend. Hope he will.

So right now I am using his char to grow fruits, because i dont have enough time to make syrups for 2 of them. And when I have free time i prefer doing it with 2 players. First Sios hasn't his shop. But his tent was open in Kelan. And people were visiting him often. So i tought they will buy few things from him and pit him 1 shelf with my old equips. And they were sold fast. then i put 1 more shelf and begin selling materials and stuff. And then i make him 1 food shelf too.
And now he is selling wolf tooths mostly ;)...

This is his shop : ...


No comments: